A few key ingredients are necessary for the makings of a successful evening:
- A deep fried, special ordered, CHOCOLATE icecream (preferably with the whipped cream and chocolate sauce within reach)
- A strong drink (Or a B52 coffee is #1 is the pairing)
- A microphone, some drunk people combined with cheap pitchers, and a projection screen (audience participation is highly encouraged)
Apart from that, you're all smart and wonderfully creative people, so you can fill in the rest.
If you do run out of ideas, I now will enlighten you with some lovely, time-passing, and SOCIAL ideas:
- Play a board game. Yatzee has nothing but 5 dice and a piece of paper, however if you are needing some other idea: Apples to Apples and Carcasson are two of my favourites.
- CHARADES. Yes. I went there. And believe it or not, it is incredibly entertaining. Pictionary is also in this category of AWESOMENESS.
- Create a 'Bucket List' are a collective group while playing 'Never have I ever' for inspiration.
And at some point you should discover www.8tracks.com to take care of the music choices for the evening. Paired with some finger foods and a few cold beverages and I promise... The night is young (YOLO? Wow. Sorry.) and will only be as great as YOU make it.