About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Just a happy 23 year old with Bipolar. Attempting to make a little bit of a difference to enhance this beautiful world. I choose rose-tinted sunglasses. xo

Friday, December 30, 2011

Day or Night?

Least favourite thing about this time of year? LONG NIGHTS. It's always dark! I mean thank you god I sleep till noon if I can, but I always wake up at 6am and can't seem to figure out what the hell is going on. I mean, reasonably it could be either evening or morning. Maybe I just dozed off in the afternoon. Maybe I slept all day. Maybe it's the morning. I wake up disoriented.
Then you expect me to work and it's pitch black when I either start of when I leave. Tell me of a job where I can go and leave in the sunlight and that pays well... With benefits. Any? Yeah. Thank you rotation of the earth around the sun making everything cold and slippery and dark. You have booby-trapped the Northern Hemisphere and I for one and unhappy about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment