About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Just a happy 23 year old with Bipolar. Attempting to make a little bit of a difference to enhance this beautiful world. I choose rose-tinted sunglasses. xo

Friday, January 13, 2012

The weekend brings snow

More snow for Ottawa. Always more snow. It is January after all. And I know that people stereotype Canadians as being weather-obsessed, but can you blame us?
Seriously... If you have lived through 5 Canadian winters I deem you a citizen because only real Canadians not only deal with this lovely weather, but some people also love it.

Personally, I'm just going to hibernate until April...

The forecast... If you wanted to prepare yourself for a weekend of skiing or fort building (or staying inside with wine and pj's...)

No comments:

Post a Comment