About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Just a happy 23 year old with Bipolar. Attempting to make a little bit of a difference to enhance this beautiful world. I choose rose-tinted sunglasses. xo

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A really Lazy UPDATE!!

HELLO WORLD. SO I'M BEING SUPER LAZY AND JUST "COPY/PASTE-ING" A FEW POST IN DIFFERENT THINGS... SORRY IF IT'S REPETITIVE... ENJOY :) LOVE YOU ALL IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM (and if I don't... YOU KNOW WHY... BAH HA HA!!):


http://www.youtube.com/user/MsJenellia?feature=mhee#p/c/4C5352699BAD2039/19/Sj1DR5BhOd8


I'm a sweet and caring, but young, marketing professional. Ginger by choice... Too warn you all. Business Marketing Grad and avid world traveler. The world is your oyster if you want it to be. 

Check out my company, HomeBase Inc. and follow my Twitter. Avid Blogger, insomniac and self proclaimed "crazy", but loving life and all it has to offer!

FOLLOW JALUPA'S TRANS CANADA ESCAPADES!! STARTING THIS FRIDAY AT 9PM!!

WITH SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES FROM YOU, ALL CROSS CANADA AND THE NORTHERN STATES! ALL IN 3 WEEKS. ALL DOCUMENTED LIVE!

WATCH ME SOAR OR CRASH AND BURN WITH THE CANADIAN TWIST OF FINE DINING, GREAT NIGHT LIFE, SHOPPING, MORE FOOD, A LITTLE SLEEP AND GREAT FRIENDS. 

THE "ALL OR NOTHING" NETWORKING TRIP OF HOMEBASE INC. EVENT MANAGEMENT!!!
http://g.co/maps/we8ef

YOU ARE WHO YOU WANT TO BE IF YOU SAY YOU ARE.




ROADTRIP!!
With a very Special Guest that is a Surprise so I can't say anything yet... BUT I JUST GOT A SWEET NEW CAMERA (I forgot the memory card or I would post a ton a photos... Getting there...). And It will all be documented. Business Plan written and being copied. SPONSOR ME AND I WILL MAKE YOU RICH AND FAMOUS TOO :) Cock can be good too... 




https://twitter.com/#!/jsullivanmarket
I cant say anything about it... because it would be too long. It was a joke... Less than 140 long though. xo <3


No comments:

Post a Comment