About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Just a happy 23 year old with Bipolar. Attempting to make a little bit of a difference to enhance this beautiful world. I choose rose-tinted sunglasses. xo

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Popsicles and Cleanups.

Being sick in your twenties isn't near as fun as it used to be when you were little. Instead of having someone taking care you, you get to do it all yourself.
I remember taking the day off school and watching movies and sleeping on the couch and doing nothing seemed like so much fun because you weren't allowed to do it normally. Sure you had to take medicine, but it was usually deliciously flavoured. Now it's all pills that need to be swallowed.
Getting tucked in by your mom was acceptable, now it just seems pathetic to ask (but curling into bed feels just as good).
So much for a sick day. Instead I will consume as many popsicles as I see fit and clean what needs to be tidied and sleep when I need to sleep.
I miss being 7.
Love for the sicko,
xoxo,
Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment