About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Just a happy 23 year old with Bipolar. Attempting to make a little bit of a difference to enhance this beautiful world. I choose rose-tinted sunglasses. xo

Saturday, January 12, 2013

HI HO....

Another disappearing act from the Sullivan front, But I always manage to come back. 

Blogging is the same way. 

So... Stay tuned for something more interesting, but for now:

I have superpowers: Empathy.

I have a Krypotonite: Giving a shit. 

What are yours? 

And really, if I could choose... I would have Spider Man wrist flinging power... But not webs... That's lame. I want to shoot anything of my wrist. 

Serving: "FORK, KNIFE, SPOON, TEA CUP"
Real world: "CIGARETTE, LIGHTER, $1000, NEW PURSE..."

Best super power ever. 

And yours would be?

OHHHH

And another fun game: If your life is a movie, and you could have a soundtrack, what would your song for today be? I can't seem to choose just one for today, but RIGHT THIS SECOND... (NVM Jenna Marbles got my attention). 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EldZB85l6bU

No comments:

Post a Comment