About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Just a happy 23 year old with Bipolar. Attempting to make a little bit of a difference to enhance this beautiful world. I choose rose-tinted sunglasses. xo

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wow. That's just pathetic.

So confession. I have gone slightly crazy. I have fallen off the deep end. I have created a Facebook account for my cat. (Although it goes without stating that he is clearly the coolest mofo cat ever).
I don't even think there is no possible way to justify this. Not even a combination of excessive free time and longing to have him here with me seems to even slightly make this ok. As far as I am concerned though, I needed an easy way to see multiple pictures of him in a row without searching through dozens of albums on Facebook. Apparently saving said pictures to my computer wasn't an option slash didn't occur to me till right now as I wrote this last sentence. Fuck I'm lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment