About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Just a happy 23 year old with Bipolar. Attempting to make a little bit of a difference to enhance this beautiful world. I choose rose-tinted sunglasses. xo

Friday, November 12, 2010

Four bottles of wine

That is what Christina and I polished off between getting to my place and going to bed. We also went to the convenience store four times to pick up "supplies"... these are better known as: Nutella, pretzels, baguette, and additional wine for tomorrow. Multiple trips were required because somehow we kept forgetting things (it might have had something to do with the wine?). AND we finally found spicy peppers!! This resulted in some epic fajitas!
Tonight we are having another delicious dinner with an au pair from California, Carly. We're going to make ratatouille and veal with onions. Be excited. I am! Oh and blueberry pie and chocolate torte for dessert.
Apart from writing about what I will be eating I don't have too much to say. I have been hanging out and doing mundane things, but tomorrow is Paris for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment