About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Just a happy 23 year old with Bipolar. Attempting to make a little bit of a difference to enhance this beautiful world. I choose rose-tinted sunglasses. xo

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Simple Math

So here's a simple, but important math lesson for all of you:
2 1/2 bottles of wine + 1 bike + 3 kids = A VERY BAD IDEA.
Now I know it is hard to resist buying and drinking a lot of wine because it is so cheap, but really somewhere between the first and second bottle I seemed to have forgotten that I had to get myself home and wake up in the morning to get three kids ready for school and daycare. Don't get me wrong, it was worth it... but I also can't seem to find were I put my Advil and there are no volume controls on children. I blame Christina for all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment